Camp grounds near Disney Land in CA

tortuga

Earning My Ears
This summer we will be heading the opposite direction and spending a week in Orange county California. I know that Disney Land doesn't have a campground like Fort Wilderness :( . Can anyone recommend a safe and clean campground for a family with 4 children:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc traveling in a 38 ft motor home? We would like to be close to the park.

When I was looking for campgrounds in the DL area about 2 years ago I found this info. I don't know if it's still current so you'll have to give them a call.

Orangeland Recreational Vehicle Park, Inc.
at Katella Avenue in Orange, 1600 W. Struck Ave., Orange 92867.
714/633-0414, fax: 714/633-9012.
Orangeland is situated among orange trees to provide you with shade and a
quiet, restful atmosphere; yet centrally located near five freeways and 5
minutes east of Disneyland. 212 paved, landscaped sites, full hookups -
20/30/50 amps, all tile bathrooms, complete store, laundry, pool and spa,
club room with kitchen, shuffleboard courts, children's playground and
exercise room. Rates by day or month.

We were at DL a year ago. My sister camped with their truck camper. We stayed in a hotel. They were just down the road from DL which was convenient, but all I can say is parking lot. I don't know what they would do with a big rig. They had just enough room. It is literally a parking space like you would get at the mall only with electricity. I will see if she can post the name of the place. I know they looked at a couple of others too. Maybe she can help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter