Calling all who know about the silver plan......

apple

Earning My Ears
We are thinking about adding the silver plan to our package, but I'm not to sure just what it is all about.

What restaurants can you use it at?
What do you get at the restaruants is it a different menue or do they just bring food to you when you tell them you have the silver plan?

Is it just food you get on the silver plan or can you use it for other things like spas and for shopping?

We are just not sure what it is all about and very confused about the whole silver add on thing.

Any information would be great! Web site or personal information would be helpful.

Pixie Dust to you,
Patty:earseek:

Hi there!
I have done the silver plan twice now and doing it again when we go on our next trip (in 5 days yeah!)

Here is a thread that I was on where we talked alot about the plan, if you have any other questions after reading this I would be more then happy to answer them!!

http://130.94.75.33/showthread.php?s=&threadid=656755

Originally posted by apple
How are the views for the Parades for ones on the Silver plan?

I actually don't know the answer to this one as the last 2 times we went we didn't use the preferred vouchers, but we are this time!
We are using them for MK, Epcot and AK....When I get home on the 7th I will fill you in if no one else has answered it by then ;)

Hi apple,

The preffered seating for the wishes was ok, could probably find a better spot in front of the castle. The Illuminations seating was really standing only on one of the boat dock areas and not the best spot to see Illuminations. As far as the jungle parade we didnt make it. If you are going to get the silver plan, be sure to use 2 wishes for Cirque show, well worth the wishes.

Jim.:wave:

The silver plan is wonderful. You can eat anything off the menu if you go on disney website you can see all the restaruants that except the plan. Most of them do. We never use all of our wishes on food because we just aren't hungry enough so we do something else one night the Cirque show is wonderful if you have the extra wishes to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter