Calling all experts!!! need info

Mogs30

Mouseketeer
Here is my plan, but not sure how to begin looking. Can anyone help me. Does Universal have packages, deals, discount codes like Disney world has???. If so what can I expect. I am not familiar with universal at all except to know about the hotels and fol pass. I thought I saw 5 days 4 night special for $216 a person??? we are not going till end of Jan beginning of Feb 2003. The website I found was useless in my opnion. I can't even bring up what Hard rock looks like on web or even how much a room costs. Any help would be great. Also I know they have free shuttle service to Universal, but is free shuttle service also available for sea world and possibly Discovery Cove??? Thanks again.

Discounts can be aquired with the Entertainment Card, Fan Club, and by having an Annual Pass. Even if decide to forgo the discounts and pay rack rate your still getting a deal over what Disney (Deluxe) Resorts charge. If you can obtain Entertainment rates then you should expect rates of around $150 for HRH, $150-$200 for PBH and for RPR in the field of $100 a night.

For pictures of the resorts go to:

www.orlandorocks.com

www.theotherorlando.com

www.themeparks.com

Lastly I do believe Universal offers free schuttle service to and from Sea World and since Discovery Cove is next door you should have no problem getting there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter