Cake delivery @ BLT?

peaches0313

DIS Veteran
Anyone have a cake delivered to BLT? I am considering ordering one for my husband's birthday this September...am debating sending it here as a surprise when we get back to room or delivered to Chef Mickey's for dinner...thoughts?

I haven't had a cake delivered to BLT, however I have had cakes delivered to the BW, WL and THV. The various bakeries are very well-accustomed to cake deliveries; in all cases, the cakes were delivered on time and in pristine condition. I doubt you will be disappointed!

I've had a custom cake delivered to VWL...from the Contemporary Bakery! Delivering to BLT or Chef Mickey's should be no problem!

I've had two cakes (on separate trips) delivered to BLT from the Contemporary bakery. Both were done to my specifications and were great tasting. They were delivered to the room with plates, napkins and silverware. They do add on a delivery fee but I don't remember what it was.

I had an anniversary cake delivered to the room as a surprise. We loved it! I ordered it from the contemporary bakery. I told them exactly what I wanted and the cake exceeded my expectations both in looks and taste. I told them time frame for delivery when we wouldn't be in the room and it was there and waiting on the island when we got back. It was nice to have it in a relaxed environment versus the hecticness of the restaurant and we ate cake for like 4 days til it was gone. Yum! Look at the cake thread on the dining board. Lots of information and pictures.

We had two cakes made from the Contemporary bakery in 2012.
One for a 3 year old b-day delivered to Chef Mickey's.
Another for a 80 year old b-day delivered to Whispering Canyon.

The baker(s) did an incredible job with both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter