BWV or WLW for Xmas Decor??

disneydawn6

Waiting for my next Diney Fix
Hi I'm going home for the first time 12/1... Yeah!!! My waitlists have all come through... In fact both WLV and the BWV came through. Now I need to decide which to keep or stay half the time at one and then move... I have never been there at Christmas. My family loves Boardwalk Inn but I think the WLV will be more decorated for Christmas... Any thoughts? Also if I move half way through will they be able to store all my perishables from the Boardwalk till the room is ready at WLV? Can they store ice cream or just milk if they they can store things..... Also can you tell me something about community hall? What are the hours and what do you do there? Also do they have something similar at WLV??
Thanks for any info
Dawn

I can't answer your questions about perishables, but I can tell you that WL had the best Christmas decorations around! They have the best tree on property!

Absolutely,handsdown,clear cut winner on Christmas decor is WL. We added VWL to our OKW home just so we can stay there between Thanksgiving & Christmas.

WL does have more decorations, but we like BWV at Christmas because it is close to Epcot and there is so much Christmas stuff going on there.

we they can store your foods at both places.

no VWL does not have a community house - only BWV and OKW have one.

the one at BWV is nice it has games, computer and otherwise, videos (free for you), and a bunch of other stuff I don't remember sorry. It is next to the quiet pool.

I haven't stayed at either, yet. We will be at VWL the last week of Nov. I'm sure both have wonderful decorations. But for me it's VWL at this time of year. Imagine sitting by the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate. Even if I don't get to do this, with two dd's a peaceful moment like that is usually only dreamed about. LOL

We will be at BWV in May next year.

Good luck whatever your decision it'll be a good one!

We've been to both places at Christmas, and if it's decorations you're after, I would say WL hands down. The tree is beautiful, and the total decor is definitely a "Welcome Home" feel. Boardwalk is located close to 2 parks, so you may want to factor that in, but for me, the atmosphere just can't be beat at WL... especially with the cozy fireplaces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter