BWV 2BR standard

I not sure that information is actually available anywhere. Based on my recall of room set-ups per floor and where the standards are, my best guess would be about 40.

Rooms: 383 (532 max)
Dedicated Studio: 97
Dedicated One Bedroom: 130
Dedicated Two Bedroom: 0
Lockoff Two Bedroom: 149
(Each can be booked separately as 1B and Studio)
Grand Villas: 7

Rooms: 383 (532 max)
Dedicated Studio: 97
Dedicated One Bedroom: 130
Dedicated Two Bedroom: 0
Lockoff Two Bedroom: 149
(Each can be booked separately as 1B and Studio)
Grand Villas: 7

Those numbers are for the entire BWV resort. Standard View are only a portion of those numbers.

If the general number that 20% of the BWV villas are SV holds, then it would stand to reason that there are about 30 2BR SV lock-offs at BWV. Sounds low, but I guess it could be close? :confused3

If the general number that 20% of the BWV villas are SV holds, then it would stand to reason that there are about 30 2BR SV lock-offs at BWV. Sounds low, but I guess it could be close? :confused3

And doesn't it make you feel very lucky when you get one!:thumbsup2

Thanks everyone for the input. We're wait listed for a 2BR Standard and it doesn't look like we're going to get it. The good news is we still have our 1BR and the trip is only 19 days away!:)

Thanks everyone for the input. We're wait listed for a 2BR Standard and it doesn't look like we're going to get it. The good news is we still have our 1BR and the trip is only 19 days away!:)

Make sure to call MS when you get inside 7 days to see if something has opened up. The wait list expires at 7 days but things still open. Last year we were able to get a BCV 2BR one day before we arrived by calling and checking availability. It's a long-shot but you never know.

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter