BWI Concierge....discounts??

minster22

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
Just in the planning stages for a 2007 trip....need to plan out my DVC points for the next couple of years.After a DVC stay with family we would like to move over to BWI concierge ( we were upgraded to the garden suites from a standard last April and spoiled for life!!!!). Anyone here get any discounts at all for this April/May 2005 season for BWI concierge regular rooms? We are AAA members and will have AP also. I like to budget as much as possible ahead of time. I know nothing is written in stone and that rates will increase some but any feedback will be appreciated. ::MinnieMo

Our AP rate was $100 off rack per night. That was the best we were able to get. We also stayed BWI CL on the 7 for 5 special last October.

mom_rules....thanks for the reply. What are your dates for this year? So your rate was $390.00 plus taxes? We are debating between GF gv or BWI concierge.We definately do not want to move more than once from the villas to one of those choices. We have stayed in both before and love them both for different reasons.

mom_rules....thanks for the reply. What are your dates for this year? So your rate was $390.00 plus taxes? We are debating between GF gv or BWI concierge.We definately do not want to move more than once from the villas to one of those choices. We have stayed in both before and love them both for different reasons. ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter