• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BW Grand villas at 7 month window?

ron7654

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

OKW native here, just wondering what the chances are of reserving a Grand Villa at Boardwalk in Septemer 2002, in the 7 month window. I've heard there are only 8 of them at boardwalk, any successes out there? And does anyone know if all the grand villas are boardwalk view? Thanks in advance for your replies, Ron

There are actually only 7 Grand Villas at the BW. Five are one floor and 2 are townhouse style. All have boardwalk views and all are fabulous! I think your chances of getting one at 7 months are pretty slim. But you never know - it is worth a phone call. By the way, all the BW villas are being rehabbed right now and won't be available until at least Jan. Good Luck!

They won't be available in January, either. I tried to make a ressie for late may. Was told they are all in rehab and won't be available 'til June.

The scheduled rehab is Jan through May. Thus, they may actually be in use right now. Very difficult to get without 11 month booking even though the point cost is more than the cost of 2 2BR's.

You never know until you try. For spring break 2000, I booked a 2 bedroom at 11 months out. In September 1999 - just 6 months out, I called to add a studio to my reservation. The CM told me a GV was available for the entire week and wanted to know if I would rather book it. I didn't take it because we didn't need the studio for the entire week but I was shocked the GV was available. Who knows, plan for the 2 bedroom and studio, but you might be pleasantly surprised!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter