Buying VGF direct?

We let our guide know that we wanted 150 points (we already are GFV owners) broken into 2 x 75 pt contracts. And then we waited about a month for each.

Nah I just want someone to say hey when i see something close to what you want I'll give you a call instead of trying to push Poly or Aulani on me.

I felt the same way last year -- but in my experience -- I had to call semi-regularly in order to get the points. I asked the guy to "keep his eyes open" for some BCV points -- but that didn't happen. My only suggestion would be to just call in once a week and ask. Perhaps they are too busy to try and keep track of all their requests?

So I just spoke to a guide who said there actually is a list and even gave me the number of people on it. She said she would need supervisor approval to put me on it but even with that it could be over a year before they got to me. I just went through the ROFR thread and do not see Disney taking many back.

What percentage of resale sales does everyone think posts there greater or less than 20%?

So I just spoke to a guide who said there actually is a list and even gave me the number of people on it. She said she would need supervisor approval to put me on it but even with that it could be over a year before they got to me. I just went through the ROFR thread and do not see Disney taking many back.

What percentage of resale sales does everyone think posts there greater or less than 20%?
Probably less than 10% of transactions are reported on the ROFR thread. You can see all transactions on the Orange County Controllers website.

See this thread for some tips on how to search the OCC site. https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-can-disney-sell-taken-contracts.3500200/

I would put my name on the list, if allowed. Why not?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter