Buy other gift cards with walmart gift card

walmartlover

Earning My Ears
Hello guys. i have $1k walmart gift card. i see too many people can buy other gift cards with walmart gift cards. for example they can buy 40x $20 psn gift card or itunes gift cards from walmart store by using walmart gift cards. i mean they are abld to buy large number of gift cards with walmart gift cards.

i went to a lot of stores and they told me i can not buy other gift cards with walmart gift cards and i need to use credit card or debit card !!!!!. so how other people can buy other gift cards in walmart stores by walmarr gift cards ?.

can you guys help me ?. thanks.

In the past they've allowed me to buy other merchants' gift cards with a Walmart gift card. I haven't tried this in about a year so maybe the policy has changed which would account for them turning you down. Has anyone else tried recently?

In the past they've allowed me to buy other merchants' gift cards with a Walmart gift card. I haven't tried this in about a year so maybe the policy has changed which would account for them turning you down. Has anyone else tried recently?

I know a person who is still buying psn gift cards in bulk with walmart gift cards. but he only buy from one store from california. i think most stores wont let people to buy other gift cards with walmart gift cards.

That store is 500 mile away from me ! :( if u guys know a store in CONVIA state that let people to buy other gift cards with walmart gift cards let me know.

I regularly use WM gift cards to buy Disney ones with no problems. Maybe it is because I usually do $25-50 at a time, not very big amounts. Or it could be that once at WM I find other stuff I need and it applies the gift card to that portion of the purchase. But I have done just a Disney card paying with a WM card with no issues. Did you try the self check out? That has also worked for me.

It may depend on the type of card you are trying to buy. Lately it seems iTunes is getting harder to buy with a gift card, even a few Target stores have stopped allowing that with a system change. Over the summer I didn't have any trouble turning a couple Walmart gift cards into Disney but that wasn't $1k and I don't think Disney is treated like cash like iTunes or eBay or gaming cards (except to us of course :) )

It may depend on the type of card you are trying to buy. Lately it seems iTunes is getting harder to buy with a gift card, even a few Target stores have stopped allowing that with a system change. Over the summer I didn't have any trouble turning a couple Walmart gift cards into Disney but that wasn't $1k and I don't think Disney is treated like cash like iTunes or eBay or gaming cards (except to us of course :) )
Yes, I was going to say this also. I could not buy iTunes at Target on Saturday with a Target gift card.

$2,000 PER DAY?!!!!!! That's an insane volume of gift card purchases.

Have that friend buy your GCs for you if they are having that kind of success and you're hitting a brick wall at your local stores. Problem solved.

He wont do this for me. if he could do this for me i would never ask here. lol.

I tried last night to buy $100 in Disney gcards with a walmart gcard and it would not let me. Guess I will go back to trading my SB in for Target cards. I just did WM these last few because Target is 45 mins away and WM is 8 minutes.

However, I have bought them with WM gcards in the past. But it has been about a year since I last did so.

You can use your WM gift cards at sams I believe to buy Disney GC. At least you used to be able to.

I know a person who is still buying psn gift cards in bulk with walmart gift cards. but he only buy from one store from california. i think most stores wont let people to buy other gift cards with walmart gift cards.

That store is 500 mile away from me ! :( if u guys know a store in CONVIA state that let people to buy other gift cards with walmart gift cards let me know.
Which store in CA?

I'm going to try using a WW card to buy others. I hope it works. Over the summer I bought a gift card and paid with a credit card. the following week I went to buy a gift card and pay with credit card and cashier told me you can't buy a gift card with a credit card. I'm like really I did it lastweek. He said they just changed the policy. I've done it since so I think its just the cashier you get. btw- it was a wal mart gift card I try buying so it wasn't like a visa or American express. If anyone finds a policy please let me know

Yes this policy is pretty new.... many retailers started enforcing these rules about GC's earlier in the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter