Busy week after Thanskgiving?

tiggerbug

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if something is going on at DL the week after Thanksgiving? We are going for 2 nites, Nov. 29th, and the only availability is the Paradise Pier. I thought that week was one of the least busiest crowd-wise.

I'm going Nov 30 to Dec 3rd. I noticed the hotels were booked out too so I asked about it. Evidently there is a HUGE pharmacists convention there for about 2 weeks.

We visited Disneyland the first week of December last year and thought the park would not be too busy. Yikes! It was insane. In fact, they even had to close the park off to guests on two of the days late in the day. One of the cast members told us that it was the busiest Monday she even remembered. Of course, this was due to the 50th anniversary going on.

We're going again this December, and it should be ok--crowd-wise!

And we're driving out from Arizona for the weekend this Friday!! Can't wait!!

Brian

The best time we've ever hit is the first week of June. Our kids (in AZ) are off, but California students are still in school, so the park has very light crowds.

brianroaz said:
The best time we've ever hit is the first week of June. Our kids (in AZ) are off, but California students are still in school, so the park has very light crowds.

Is it too hot then - I have always been afraid of June becuase of the heat???

We have been there in June and August and August is a far hotter month. But I love summer anyway.

Jack pirate:

dizzyami said:
Is it too hot then - I have always been afraid of June becuase of the heat???
about 2 years ago we went to Disneyland the first week of june for my sister's hs graduation and it was COLD. wierd huh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter