Bush Gardens Tampa

Ds4angels

DIS Veteran
Looking at Bush Gardens Tampa and they have ticket and all day dinning for $104 a person. Has anyone done this deal? Looks like a decent deal as you can have as many meals as you like (like one every other hour). Am I missing a catch?

SeaWorld has a similar deal. There's no catch. We did SeaWorld and got our money's worth. I know at SeaWorld you didn't have access to all restaurants on the dining deal. Make sure which restaurants are included at Bush Gardens.

One time at Bush we ate outside and a seagull took our meal, no kidding.

There's no catch but be mindful of park hours. Depending on when you are going, park hours could be 10am to 6pm. That's too late for most people to have breakfast at the park and it would be a challenge to have dinner because a lot of the food places close an hour or two before park close. That said, when I've done the dining deal, I've enjoyed the freedom to get unlimited free drinks (especially bottled water) all day and there are some good snack options too (fresh fruit, cookies etc).

BG actually has really good food at the Zambia Smokehouse. For the $15 extra I would definitely say it's worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter