Buses, shmuses!

Interesting. This is not public transportation so how does this apply?
Once you establish a fixed route, you become public transit. That’s my understanding, anyway. Admittedly, my experience is from a slightly different angle.

Is it true what I heard that on the MDE app they now show how long the busses are due to arrive?? (I hear this only works when you are ONSITE)

As nice as it is, please don't take the time given to be set in stone. The times change fairly often. A bus that is supposed to arrive in 5 may switch to arriving in 10, or show up in 30 seconds.

Anyone know when boats from HS to resorts and EPCOT begin? for example, if HS has EMH at 7AM, and you want to get to the IG at epcot OR bc do the boats start at 6AM??

As nice as it is, please don't take the time given to be set in stone. The times change fairly often. A bus that is supposed to arrive in 5 may switch to arriving in 10, or show up in 30 seconds.

It is done via the GPS system on the buses, but when I was there, those systems never functioned correctly anyway. I remember seeing some buses that were traveling in the middle of 7 Seas Lagoon...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter