Buses from ESPN center after package pick up

kniquy

DIS Veteran
I did a rundisney this past April and for the life of me i can't remember if there are park buses from the ESPN center after package pick up. I know i ended up just taking the bus back to the resort because i was there for a conference, but next April we would like to do package pick up and then head to Epcot. We will only be getting our shirts and bibs no big deal with just putting in our back pack.

If there are no park buses my best bet would be to just grab the bus to yacht club.

Any info is appreciated

There are no buses from ESPN to the parks nor vice versa. Everything runs back and forth from the resorts.

I got this advice from @PCFriar80 a couple of weeks ago regarding the Epcot area:

A couple of tweaks to optimize time. When leaving Epcot, head over to the BW for the Expo bus. It's the last stop [pick-up] for the Epcot Resorts before heading to the Expo. When returning, get off at the Swan and head back over to Epcot walking via the Boardwalk. Another thing to factor in and I think you have the buffer here, is that last year there was a great deal of traffic grid-lock getting in and out of the Expo on the first day. Hopefully, there were some lessons learned to alleviate that for the 2018 Marathon Expo.

Another option (albeit more $$): they've had taxis lined up just outside of the ESPN entrance and we once took one to make it to Magic Kingdom in time for a parade. So it's an option if you end up in a real time crunch.

They don't go to the parks but you can just take a bus to a resort near the park you want to go to and walk or transfer from there,such as if you want to go to MK just take a bus to a monorail resort,Epcot or DHS take a bus to the Boardwalk or Y&B club.

Do buses run often from the resorts to the Expo? Or is it more a case of one an hour or really infrequent?

Do buses run often from the resorts to the Expo? Or is it more a case of one an hour or really infrequent?
It's more than one an hour and to put a conservative estimate out there I would say a bus every 20 - 30 minutes. It's inconsistent to say the least, factoring in traffic/gridlock, bus drivers not familiar with the resort route/bus stops, and number of stops for each designated route. As an example, the 5 Epcot resorts share a bus. So, that's 5 stops plus travel time for calculating trip duration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter