Bus wait times for OKW...

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
A friend of mine and her DH had originally wanted to stay at OKW until he heard [don't know where he got this info] that the buses from this particular resort to the parks are wait times of up to 40 minutes, and now he has no intention of staying here....however, SHE still wants to stay here. What's the real deal? TIA! She wants me to convince her DH otherwise....

I have always heard the buses for POP are awesome, but have never heard anything bad about OKW buses either way. Following this for our June OKW trip....

There are multiple bus stops at OKW, so if you are at one of the last stops it could add a little more time on the bus. That being said, we didn't have any excessive waits, and it always seemed like there were multiple busses in the complex at all times. We would definitely stay there again.

There are multiple bus stops at OKW, so if you are at one of the last stops it could add a little more time on the bus. That being said, we didn't have any excessive waits, and it always seemed like there were multiple busses in the complex at all times. We would definitely stay there again.
...thanks for your assessment.....sounds like the same situation as at CBR...

It is definitely not 40 minutes for a bus. We stay there regularly and never had a problem. I really like that they have added the TV's that tell you when the next bus for the various parks will be arriving.

It is definitely not 40 minutes for a bus. We stay there regularly and never had a problem. I really like that they have added the TV's that tell you when the next bus for the various parks will be arriving.
....I noticed that when we stayed at BWV in late October....

I just stayed at OKW 3/3-3/10. The longest we waited for a bus was 30-35 mins (to Epcot).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!