• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bus Question

Minnesota

<font color=navy>Disney Commando<br><font color=re
Hi All!
Sara and I just had a question about the busses from the resorts to the port. Has anyone ever had a problem getting their choice times at Palos and the spa when they took the DCL transfers? We are trying to decide if we want to do the DCL transfers or if we want to get our own mode of transportation to the port.
Thanks,
Minnesota:Pinkbounc

We were on the April land/sea package. We left from the Beach Club, some hotels are earlier, some are later. When we got there, I think it was still before the time for dinner changes. I headed down to get our late seating changed to an early, got on the waiting list, a little long but got the call within an hour that we were on early! We also went to try to get our shore excursion that had been sold out, we were on a short waiting list and didn't get that. I see that the Palo and Spa are earlier times than what I need though. Hopefully this will bump you up to where someone in the know will see it!

We took the bus from the airport and arrived in plenty of time to book at Palos

I think it might be more of a problem on the Magic than the Wonder. The lines for the 7-day cruise grow more quickly, and when we sailed on our last Western, ressies were taken immediately upon boarding vs. starting later on the Wonder. But the ressie start times are subject to change so you never know for sure.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Hi, Thanks for the answers so far. We are hoping to make ressies at BOTH Palos and the Spa. While we will be splitting up to do this on the wonder we just need to know if we have a chance at getting out choice times at both if we take the DCL transfers.
Thanks again,
Minnesota:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter