Buena Vista Scooter - Special Offer

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.
I am trying to reserve a scooter for my mom for our September Disney trip.
We have used Walker Mobility in the past and wanted to compare prices since she likes
the pink scooter.

I see on Buena Vista website it says:

Special offer for DIS visitors!
Reserve a Quality Scooter in 3 Easy Steps

Can anyone please let me know what the "special offer" is?

Thank you.

I kind of wondered about that myself. All I can see is that they include "free delivery to your resort". Well, I thought delivery was included for everyone, so how "special" is that for DVC? If there's anything else, I'd certainly like to know, because I'm a DVC member who's considering them for October. Otherwise I'll go back to my previous ECV rental, same as yours.

I kind of wondered about that myself. All I can see is that they include "free delivery to your resort". Well, I thought delivery was included for everyone, so how "special" is that for DVC? If there's anything else, I'd certainly like to know, because I'm a DVC member who's considering them for October. Otherwise I'll go back to my previous ECV rental, same as yours.

Thank you. I see it says Dis didn't see DVC but I am both, like you.
I went on to their site without the dis and see same prices so nothing special.

I sent in a request for pricing and will wait to get an e-mail and then ask. I also sent in for Walker Mobility and will compare.
I'll follow up and let you know but if anyone knows what "special offer" we get, it looks like a couple of us would like to know.

Thank you very much!

Apparently it's 10 percent off but they said the rate I was given was the special rate even though it's the same price that was there before the "special". But they did give me another 10 percent off.

Apparently it's 10 percent off but they said the rate I was given was the special rate even though it's the same price that was there before the "special". But they did give me another 10 percent off.

Interesting, I must admit that I get a little nervous when there's supposedly a "special" rate, but then it's the same as advertised for everyone. Glad to know they gave you another 10% off though.

I called today.
My rate for Saturday-Saturday in a standard scooter with my DVC 10% discount is $207.99
Is this the rate you all have?

Thank you.

I'm glad I went ahead and bought my scooter. It is now just under $600 on Amazon. That would be three rentals. I will have 3 trips to WDW by December.

I called today.
My rate for Saturday-Saturday in a standard scooter with my DVC 10% discount is $207.99
Is this the rate you all have?

Thank you.

No it's a little lower than mine - mine is Saturday-Saturday for $238

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!