Brilliance of the Seas - drink card

OurLaughingPlace

DIS Veteran
Can you tell me if there is a drink card available on Brilliance of the Seas? We are doing a 12 night Mediterranean cruise (bought Replenish package - no alcohol). We might like 1 alcoholic drink on average a day but felt that we would not get the value of the alcohol package. I have heard that there is a card you can buy when you get on board (a card for 10 drinks for $?) Anyone heard of this? TIA

They did not do one last year.

From what I understand, it is random when they offer it IF they offer it. And if they do it is partway through the cruise - like maybe the last 3 days when you could not buy a beverage package.

We were on the Independence of the Seas in May (sailing from Southampton, 12 night cruise) and the drinks card was offered half way through the cruise. It was 10 drinks for $89. This is our first time cruising with RC so i don't know if this is normal or we were just lucky they offered it.

drink cards , when or if they are offered are available from midway on 98% of the time you really cannot bank on a firm accurate answer as one week it may be offered and the next it won't be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter