Breakfast at the Bakery

rigsby25

DIS Veteran
We were headed to MGM on Saturday morning, and the line of cars to get in was incredible, so we decided to go to MK for a couple of hours. We stopped on Main Street at the Bakery and we were delighted with the breakfast offered. I had yogurt with blueberries and bananas, my son had french toast, my husband had a cinnamen roll and my daughter had a muffin. The wait time wasn't bad at all either. My daughter and I also had some kind of frozen coffee smoothies that were very good.

I love the main street bakery. I always have to have a muffin from there. It's so good. I have gotten my whole family hooked on it.

The Main Street Bakery is our favorite restaurant in WDW. I know this seems weird!! It has become part of our tradition each trip. We try and plan as many breakfasts as we can around the Bakery. We will actually head here for breakfast and then dash off to another park. I know--we are crazy!! My kids eat the same thing but I prefer to try something different. My daughter's fav is the chocolate Mickey shaped bundt cake. My son's is the chocolate chip muffins. It's just all yummy! We like to get there first thing and grab a table by the Plaza Rest. and people watch as we eat. Just the mere thought brings a smile to this face. My DD and I look forward to "our tradition" in just three weeks!

P.S. We even stop and get bags full of bakery items to take back with us on our last day. We've had people offer many dollars for some of the items on the plane, etc. LOL!

Michele

our most recent trip was the *first* time we did not have breakfast at the bakery on main street... it is a family fave and was sorely missed (but we had crt and 'ohana breakfast this time instead)! we managed to make up for it by having some decadent pastries all over epcot! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter