Bounceback for 2018

Is the free dining bounce back offer usually a good indicator of what the non-bounce back free dining offer will be as far as dates, hotels, which plan?

Is the free dining bounce back offer usually a good indicator of what the non-bounce back free dining offer will be as far as dates, hotels, which plan?
Somewhat. Last year, the bounce-back included dates in May, June and July that were not included in the public offer. But the public offer included dates in November and December that were not included in the bounceback.

I booked for Aug 18-25 next year. We will be a group of 5, though none of the others were with me this trip, so I booked a value room with Free dining for four of us and someone else will book the second room. Hopefully with either free dining or a room only discount. At least a little discount. We'll be staying at All Star Music. A suite at AoA is just WAY too much more money. :(

I booked for Aug 18-25 next year. We will be a group of 5, though none of the others were with me this trip, so I booked a value room with Free dining for four of us and someone else will book the second room. Hopefully with either free dining or a room only discount. At least a little discount. We'll be staying at All Star Music. A suite at AoA is just WAY too much more money. :(
You could have booked two rooms when you were there, unless you were the only adult on the reservation this trip.

I just left on Saturday and the in-room offer had expired the day we arrived, sooo I took a chance and called to see if there was anything and she said for a limited time they were offering free QS with a min 3 nt stay and 2 day hopper. I booked for 6/5-6/12 and already have called to change it to 5/29-6/5. LOL

Hello! We're going to be there in December and I would like to return in April and September/October of 2018 for two nights each time. Not interested in free dining... is it possible to get a room only bounceback? I looked at the thread linked above, and wondered if room only has been announced and if so, does it have minimum stay requirements also? Worried about the availability of ANY discounts.

Hello! We're going to be there in December and I would like to return in April and September/October of 2018 for two nights each time. Not interested in free dining... is it possible to get a room only bounceback? I looked at the thread linked above, and wondered if room only has been announced and if so, does it have minimum stay requirements also? Worried about the availability of ANY discounts.

Current FD offer expires 10/31. In years past, December has room-only bounceback offers. So you should be fine.

So is it possible that there will be no bounce backs available over the Easter 2018 break? When we were at WDW a couple of weeks ago, there was no booklet with the bounce back phone number, so I called using the front desk button. I was transferred, twice, to CMs who said there was no bounce back available during that period. (We will be back from 3/28/17-4/7/17.) I assumed that the CMs that I had spoken with were uninformed and walked to the front desk to see if they could help. The manager eventually came over and offered to make a call on my behalf. She said that there are always bounce backs. She walked over and made a call. Her jaw dropped during the call. She came back to me and said that she was very surprised, but that the other CMs couldn't find the bounce back offers because there weren't any. She was very kind and apologetic.

Thoughts?

So is it possible that there will be no bounce backs available over the Easter 2018 break? When we were at WDW a couple of weeks ago, there was no booklet with the bounce back phone number, so I called using the front desk button. I was transferred, twice, to CMs who said there was no bounce back available during that period. (We will be back from 3/28/17-4/7/17.) I assumed that the CMs that I had spoken with were uninformed and walked to the front desk to see if they could help. The manager eventually came over and offered to make a call on my behalf. She said that there are always bounce backs. She walked over and made a call. Her jaw dropped during the call. She came back to me and said that she was very surprised, but that the other CMs couldn't find the bounce back offers because there weren't any. She was very kind and apologetic.

Thoughts?

The only bb available at the moment is the fd bb for select dates next year. There is currently no bb's available over Easter break. There will be a room only bb available for select dates from Jan. - Dec. 2018. But we won't know the dates until this bb becomes bookable at the beginning of November.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if any kind of discount would be available for those dates. We booked a one night on property stay in Dec. on the way to south Florida with hopes that they might have bounce backs loaded at that point. I have an AP, but we booked those dates at rack rate in case discounts never come out for those dates.

So, I can't find any recent historical information on room only bounceback offers. Can anyone help me out? What dates are they usually offered? Exlusions? Amounts? Have been watching this thread and searching online but all most people talk about is free dining. :(

IMG_2384.PNG
So, I can't find any recent historical information on room only bounceback offers. Can anyone help me out? What dates are they usually offered? Exlusions? Amounts? Have been watching this thread and searching online but all most people talk about is free dining. :(

This was the room discount offered for this year. I took a screenshot from someone else's post so sorry it's a little blurry. The March & April dates might change a bit because of Easter being early April this year.

Dang we will be there Nov 10th and was hoping by change FD BB would still be running. Ah well :/

You can always ask when you call x8844 from your resort room if FD is still available? The answer will probably be no but in my books it’s always worth asking.

View attachment 277440

This was the room discount offered for this year. I took a screenshot from someone else's post so sorry it's a little blurry. The March & April dates might change a bit because of Easter being early April this year.
Thanks for this! I wonder what the mod rate will be if the deluxe villas are 30. This gives me some hope though! We bought AP's and are trying to get several weekend visits in. With the room rate increases it is getting steeeep. Trying to avoid renting a car/offsite as our visits will only be 2-3 nights each and are intended to relax. Fingers crossed!

There should be a new offer today....I think the last offer expired yesterday....any info on the new bounceback????????

There should be a new offer today....I think the last offer expired yesterday....any info on the new bounceback????????

Wood Nymph posted this a few days ago on the other bounceback threads:

"2018 room only discount dates are.
Jan 1-3, 7-11, 15-18, 21-25, 28 to Feb 1,
Feb 4-7, 11-15, 19-22, 25-Mar1,
Mar 4-8, Apr 3-5, 8-12, Apr 15 to May 24th , May 28 to Aug 30,
Sept 4-29
Dec 7-22, 2018

There are a few black out exceptions but I didn’t ask him to give them to you me at this time.

It’s a 30% discount for deluxe resorts. I don’t know the other ones."

Hi! So I called today to book a room only BB for next December and much to my disappointment, the room that we wanted and the ONLY room that we wanted is not available on the B.B.

I was advised to keep calling back as it may open up. This is 14 months away! Is this common? Or is there a possibility that the room that we want was never available? Strangely, I tried calling back later and the next cast member that answered the phone pretty much dashed all my hopes for getting this room and said that even if someone cancels, it will go into regular inventory, not B.B. inventory.

Is this true in your experience? What are the chances that the room may become available under the BB and how often should I check?

Thanks!

Hi! So I called today to book a room only BB for next December and much to my disappointment, the room that we wanted and the ONLY room that we wanted is not available on the B.B.

I was advised to keep calling back as it may open up. This is 14 months away! Is this common? Or is there a possibility that the room that we want was never available? Strangely, I tried calling back later and the next cast member that answered the phone pretty much dashed all my hopes for getting this room and said that even if someone cancels, it will go into regular inventory, not B.B. inventory.

Is this true in your experience? What are the chances that the room may become available under the BB and how often should I check?

Thanks!

The more flexible you are the more options that may be available. If you are choosing only one resort and/or room type the chances of getting what you want are greatly diminished.

Disney is filling it’s resorts more and more with people choosing to play rack rate so the discounts are getting far harder to get.

Thanks! Well, we are pretty stuck on the Contemporary. We all love it there. I booked something as a placeholder on the advice of the cast member and so that I would not miss out on the BB discount, but it's not what we wanted.

Should I keep calling?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!