Bounce back?

Could someone please explain what this is?
While you are staying at a Disney resort, you can call 8844 from your resort phone to request a bounceback offer, which is some kind of discount on a future stay. To claim it, you have to call in anytime from the morning you checked in, up through the evening of the day you checked out. If it's still check-out day but you no longer have access to your room, you can call (407) 939-1923 from your cell phone. You have to be ready to choose your dates and make your deposit. Not all future dates will be eligible for the bounceback offer, fyi.

Last edited:

While you are staying at a Disney resort, you can call 8844 from your resort phone to request a bounceback offer, which is some kind of discount on a future stay. To claim it, you have to call in anytime from the morning you checked in, up through the evening of the day you checked out. If it's still check-out day but you no longer have access to your room, you can call (407) 939-1923 from your cell phone. You have to be ready to choose your dates and make your deposit. Not all future dates will be eligible for the bounceback offer, fyi.

Do you happen to know the current bounceback offer?

It's still the room discount through year end, with October, November and most of December in blackout, last I'd heard.

In regards to the deposit, how much is normally required? Is it a set amount or a percentage?

Last time I stayed at WDW, I don't recall having the bounce back offer communicated to me. How do they usually do it: brochure in room, email, at checkout?

Last time I stayed at WDW, I don't recall having the bounce back offer communicated to me. How do they usually do it: brochure in room, email, at checkout?
They don't really advertise it. Front desk CMs might know nothing about it, but there is always an offer available. Sometimes you can find a flyer for it within the permanent resort booklet that's in your resort room.

You have to call to get the details. 8844 from your resort phone, or (407) 939-1923 from your cell. The day after you check out is too late to call. The latest you can call is the evening of the day that you checked out.

I agree with @Shanti. Last trip we were on, there was no advertised information that I could find. I brought the phone number and extension with me and called it to ask what bounceback offers were available. We got free dining for this August- worth looking into the BB offers.

Just as an FYI - I don't think Disney uses the words "bounce back" any more for the offer. I believe I saw it called a "future stay offer" in the brochure/booklet.

Just as an FYI - I don't think Disney uses the words "bounce back" any more for the offer. I believe I saw it called a "future stay offer" in the brochure/booklet.
Good point. I think you're right. That probably is a bit confusing to newbies because everyone on the boards calls them bouncebacks.

It's typically in that large pamphlet that they hand you at check in. Towards middle of it. But you just call the extension from ur room telephone.

Now that it's July, bumping this thread to see if anyone has a BB offer in their rooms yet for 2018? We will be there mid-August and are hoping for a BB offer (free dining hopefully).

I'm curious - if you book a bounce back offer, can it only be for the people with you on your current trip? I'd like to take advantage of this on our next trip, but the trip we'd be booking next will have two extra people since my parents will be coming with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter