Books about Disney

Disneyskinner

Earning My Ears
My family is planning a trip to Disney World and Universal this August. Are there any books that could help with the planning? Thx in advance

I went with The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. I found it to be good but in the end didn't need it as I realized that all of the information they provided was either here on these boards, on the Disney website, etc. That said, if you have never been it may provide you with information that you might not think to look for, and therefore it may be more valuable for people going for the first time. I did find it well organized and enjoyable and easy to read.

https://www.amazon.com/Unofficial-G...ds=unofficial+guide+to+walt+disney+world+2017

Try the Complete Walt Disney World and Universal books by Mike and Julie Neal. I have most editions of their book and learn something new each time. They are incredibly detailed and have great color photos.

I like Birnbaum's Walt Disney World for Kids. It is meant to be enjoyed by kids and used for planning so there are lots of color photos, maps, graphics. I bought it for my preschool grandkids who don' yet read but they will enjoy seeing pictures of all the rides and having sections read to them. It would be perfect for 7-12 year olds. It has a scrapbook and autograph section at the back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!