Booking New AP Program-Support Your Sponsor

Conkozan

Mouseketeer
I read here and see people who are booking with the new program are some of the same people who do not like to use a travel agent since they lose control of their reservation. Well, by utilizing this you in essence no longer have control! You have handed it over to Disney.

In order to keep your favorite boards up and running, have the sponoring agents make your reservation!

Dreams Unlimited sponsors these boards, if you frequent other boards more often use their agencies. Give back to those who give to you.

Yes but people using the new system are still in control of the booking they don't have to rely on somone else making the changes for them. If they want changes made they call and have it done then and there unlike dealing with a TA. You can sometimes call a TA and they aren't there so you leave a message or they get busy and forget to do it or make the change that is what I think people don't like about using agents.

Conkozan said:
In order to keep your favorite boards up and running, have the sponoring agents make your reservation!

Rhonda at DU is helping me navigate through my November reservations and doing a great job.

CharlesTD said:
Yes but people using the new system are still in control of the booking they don't have to rely on somone else making the changes for them. If they want changes made they call and have it done then and there unlike dealing with a TA. You can sometimes call a TA and they aren't there so you leave a message or they get busy and forget to do it or make the change that is what I think people don't like about using agents.

Then you are not using a good agent!

I never use an agent cna't be bothered I know what I want and what I like so I make all my plans and reservations myself I don't risk it to anyone else that way if it gets messed up I have no one to blame but myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter