Booking Multiple Rooms for a Group

sqpcsqpc

Mouseketeer
Working on booking 4 or 5 rooms for an extended family trip. We would all like to stay in the same resort and hopefully have our rooms close together or even adjoining if possible. Also, I am an annual pass holder so to the extent possible would like to take advantage of any AP discounts that come available.

Is there a best way to do this? Does it help if one person books all of the rooms or can everyone book their own? Would it be easier to use a travel agent instead of booking directly with Disney?

Working on booking 4 or 5 rooms for an extended family trip. We would all like to stay in the same resort and hopefully have our rooms close together or even adjoining if possible. Also, I am an annual pass holder so to the extent possible would like to take advantage of any AP discounts that come available.

Is there a best way to do this? Does it help if one person books all of the rooms or can everyone book their own? Would it be easier to use a travel agent instead of booking directly with Disney?

When I booked 2 rooms today for us and my DD's family, there was a section where it asked *rooms near each other? *adjoining rooms? *connecting rooms? And then they ask for the name on the reservation you want to be near. So you could have everyone make their own reservation and use your name as the room they want to be near. Sorry, can't help you on the AP question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!