Booking Fastpasses when they're released.....

1andrea

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to book fastpasses right on release and all I'm getting is the circle of doom!

Has anyone else has this problem. I've managed to get one booked so far but when you're in work and trying to do it fast it's a nightmare! Xx

I am having the same problem right now. I had even managed to book a few before this happened but they aren't showing anywhere and i worry I have lost them.

I am having the same problem right now. I had even managed to book a few before this happened but they aren't showing anywhere and i worry I have lost them.

Someone come in my shop that I had to serve so I've lost half an hour! Xx

I ended up getting Toy Story Mania, Rock n Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror. There's no chance of Slinky Dog Dash

I've seen on a facebook page I'm on that everyone is having problems today.... another problem with their website maybe?

my 60 days opened on Wednesday for me and while i struggled to get SDD i did manage 3 FOP ones early in my trip and got Slinky at 60+10. All my others just slotted in so i'm quite happy. I will try off and on to swap my TSM one on day one for a Slinky if one comes up but i'm happy to ride it just once if that's all i get.
Keep trying is my motto :)

Wednesday the 11th seemed problematic for a lot of us, DME does have days like this luckily via PC being logged in & iPhone app & switching between them bothI managed to secure what we needed for MK & EP. I have a feeling tomorrow will be different for HS & AK but secure best options and keep checking daily if can’t get 1st picks we want...

my 60 days opened on Wednesday for me and while i struggled to get SDD i did manage 3 FOP ones early in my trip and got Slinky at 60+10. All my others just slotted in so i'm quite happy. I will try off and on to swap my TSM one on day one for a Slinky if one comes up but i'm happy to ride it just once if that's all i get.
Keep trying is my motto :)

We can only book fast passes 30 days out as we are staying offsite so we havent really got much of a chance for SDD or FOP xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter