Booking DVC reservation for the first time.

Andrew*A

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We are new to DVC and are looking to make our first reservation. I have a couple of questions.
We are looking to book for 14 nights. We are within the 11 month window for our home resort but will not be able to book the full 14 nights until Monday. Is it advisable to book the 12 nights now and then add the 2 nights when they become available?
If we make the booking over the telephone, is there a number we can call in the UK or do we have to make an international call to the US?

Hi,
We are new to DVC and are looking to make our first reservation. I have a couple of questions.
We are looking to book for 14 nights. We are within the 11 month window for our home resort but will not be able to book the full 14 nights until Monday. Is it advisable to book the 12 nights now and then add the 2 nights when they become available?
If we make the booking over the telephone, is there a number we can call in the UK or do we have to make an international call to the US?
If you scroll down the website https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/contact/ there is a freephone number for UK members.

ford family

Unless you are booking a hard to get category, such as club level at AKL or value then I would just wait until you can book all 14 days at once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts