Booking Dim sum lunch set - some questions

Krystallen

Earning My Ears
We're going to HK for a few days and will be staying at HKDL Hotel for one night, July 19-July 20. We'd love to book the dim sum lunch set http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/special/listing?name=DisneySpecialDimSumLunchSetPage but I have some questions:

1. We'll be checking out on July 20, can we book this lunch set for that day? Or does it have to be on the 19th?
2. Do we have to book this lunch set in advance?
3. Can I book this via online? I'd rather do it online then calling by phone.

I already emailed customer service about two weeks ago but got no reply regarding this :confused3

Hi and Welcome to Hong Kong Disneyland:

1 - They will accept your reservation for either day, they are not busy.

2 - To always be safe, yes do book in advance. HKDL has no rules regarding ADR, thus make your reservation as soon as you can quoting your hotel reservation number.

3 - It is always better to call, make sure you get a reservation number, and quote them your hotel reservation booking number.

Have fun and enjoy the magic!

Enjoy the dim sum. And I agree with Rob. Call and make the booking over the phone. That way, you will have the reservation and know that you've locked it in.

Thank you to both of you. I've called them, the sound was not too good and I couldn't understand half of the things they said but they did give me 5 numbers that if I heard correctly was the booking confirmation numbers so I should be good right?

Congrats on booking. Hope you enjoy it. I found the Dim Sum beautiful to look at and tasty as well.

Thank you. I have one more question, they asked me what time on that day I would like to come, and now I think we may want to change the time, from 11 am to around 1-2 pm. Can I change this when I check in or do I have to call again?

Thank you. I have one more question, they asked me what time on that day I would like to come, and now I think we may want to change the time, from 11 am to around 1-2 pm. Can I change this when I check in or do I have to call again?

Perhaps call again. I think you might want to ask if they will guarantee that there will still be the Mickey dim sum varieties at the later time.

Hi: I walked past the restaurant yesterday ad they had three tables occupied, they were empty. It is better to call, but if you don't, they are not busy, so don't worry.

Have fun and enjoy the magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter