Book now or wait ? - August 2018

SeeTheLights

Earning My Ears
Hi there,
We're going to Florida this summer and we've planned to spend 10 days at WDW for the first time (12th to 21st August). We'll reserve via Irish WDW site.
I was wondering if the Free Dining Plan offer, which I think will be available in April, will concern the arrivals from the 12th August ? Or if we would do better reserve the current offer on site, which offering 2 free nights ? The question is that I don't know if I should reserve now, or wait to benefit of the Free Dining Plan...
Thanks for your answers !

If you are going no matter what, I would go ahead and book now, and then as discounts or free dining become available, you can apply the discount to your reservation. I have seen people wait to book their room, and then their first or second choice are no longer available, even without a discount (also because people begin to book as summer is closer) so then you could be stuck with a resort that you don't even want. Or you could have had the better deal if you just booked it as early as possible.

My daughter checks in for the college program on Aug 13. I booked August 11-14 the other day at Pop Century at rack rate to have a room reservation. All categories are available right now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!