Boo to the Halloween on the Highs Seas Crew

@jenseib I came back to this TR because we are thinking of staying at Cabana Bay for 2-3 nights before our Fantasy cruise next June. We wouldn't plan to do any parks, just enjoy the resort, City Walk, and Disney Springs.

How accessible are activities at the resort? Is it pretty easy to get a bowling lane?

How about Toothsome? Is there a time of day that is better than other other than right when it opens? Like mid-afternoon?

I know there are Universal boards, but your TRs are so helpful, I thought I'd see what I could learn from you.

@jenseib I came back to this TR because we are thinking of staying at Cabana Bay for 2-3 nights before our Fantasy cruise next June. We wouldn't plan to do any parks, just enjoy the resort, City Walk, and Disney Springs.

How accessible are activities at the resort? Is it pretty easy to get a bowling lane?

How about Toothsome? Is there a time of day that is better than other other than right when it opens? Like mid-afternoon?

I know there are Universal boards, but your TRs are so helpful, I thought I'd see what I could learn from you.

I haven't really done any activities at the resort. I know everytime I have looked in on the bowling alley there never are many people playing, so my guess is it would be fairly easy.

Toothsomes....I am told early in the day is the best time to go with little wait. Once you get towards dinner time it gets pretty crowded.

I haven't been to Universal in over a year now myself...boohoo!!! But that seems to be what I know as of now from my reading and experience together.

I haven't really done any activities at the resort. I know everytime I have looked in on the bowling alley there never are many people playing, so my guess is it would be fairly easy.

Toothsomes....I am told early in the day is the best time to go with little wait. Once you get towards dinner time it gets pretty crowded.

I haven't been to Universal in over a year now myself...boohoo!!! But that seems to be what I know as of now from my reading and experience together.
Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!