BOG PPO ADR no longer available?

doodlemama

Mouseketeer
I was on at 5am and tried for a BOG 8am for every single day of our stay for parties of every size. The last day is 60+10. Every single day I can get 9am. There are zero 8ams. I have a hard time believing 60+10 was booked at 5:01am. Anyone else notice this and is it possible Disney is getting rid of the PPO breakfast?

Did something in between 8 and 9 am show up?

Because those get you in the same as an 8 am reservation.

I was on at 5am and tried for a BOG 8am for every single day of our stay for parties of every size. The last day is 60+10. Every single day I can get 9am. There are zero 8ams. I have a hard time believing 60+10 was booked at 5:01am. Anyone else notice this and is it possible Disney is getting rid of the PPO breakfast?

Do you mean 180, not 60? If you’re really at 60 days out, then it doesn’t surprise me that BOG PPO reservations are fully booked.

Do you mean 180, not 60? If you’re really at 60 days out, then it doesn’t surprise me that BOG PPO reservations are fully booked.
Yes! its too early for me 180+10....and noting before 9am. I called and she said the restaurant hours begin at 9am that week and she doesn't know why.

Yes! its too early for me 180+10....and noting before 9am. I called and she said the restaurant hours begin at 9am that week and she doesn't know why.
While that could be, I'd look on anything the phone reps tell you with a grain of salt.

Keep watching. Maybe they weren't loaded yet for some reason.

Ahh, OK - that’s what I assumed you meant!

That is a bit odd. As PP says, probably something to do with loading in the system, if I had to guess.

I have been seeing complaints about this for around a week now. It's not just the OP who has had trouble. It's been reported in a couple different facebook groups.

So is the consensus in those places that it is no longer happening?
I have been seeing complaints about this for around a week now. It's not just the OP who has had trouble. It's been reported in a couple different facebook groups.
So is the consensus in those place that it is no longer happening

Agree, keep trying Disney has been slack with loading "stuff" period ....

But I certainly could see them reducing BOG hours, cutting back on overhead that hour (especially given so many sharing, buying cupcakes etc) ... and pushing the EMM some more. Eliminating that hour is win-win for Disney in a few ways.

My 180 day window opened up today. I tried to book pre-park opening Be Our Guest breakfast reservations for May 22. Nothing was available until 9:05. Early Morning Magic was available for that morning, we booked that instead. However, the EMM was only offered on Tuesday of that week. BOG has no availability before 9:00 any days that I checked for that week. It is disappointing if they are doing away with the pre-park opening breakfasts there. Hopefully it's just a glitch in the system and they will open up soon.

We got a EMM for Sunday the 20th. Probably going to book the 22nd too if bog doesn’t open
Up. Super bummed and I am
Surprised it isn’t being reported anywhere

If an ADR was previously a PPO and the hours changed to open an hour earlier, will you still get to go in early or will you have to sprint back to BOG as soon as the park opens? Have an 8:05 that was a PPO but now the park is opening at 8, not 9

If an ADR was previously a PPO and the hours changed to open an hour earlier, will you still get to go in early or will you have to sprint back to BOG as soon as the park opens? Have an 8:05 that was a PPO but now the park is opening at 8, not 9
They drop the rope a few minutes early. You won’t have to sprint, but you won’t get a head start.

My 180 day window opened up today. I tried to book pre-park opening Be Our Guest breakfast reservations for May 22. Nothing was available until 9:05. Early Morning Magic was available for that morning, we booked that instead. However, the EMM was only offered on Tuesday of that week. BOG has no availability before 9:00 any days that I checked for that week. It is disappointing if they are doing away with the pre-park opening breakfasts there. Hopefully it's just a glitch in the system and they will open up soon.

When I booked our ADRs I noticed a PPO somewhere around May 16/17/18. I wonder if those are some of the last ones.

I know this is reviving a somewhat old thread, but because they aren't offering EMM the week we are there (Tues 6/5 is the date we were hoping for), I am now stalking for a PPO ADR. Here's hoping they do eventually open them up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter