• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG breakfast experience

MouseMum

Disney Daydreamer
Just back from a 12 day trip. Did an 8:10 BOG breakfast on Aug 24. Breakfast was enjoyed by DD and myself. We had ordered the kids meal of scrambled eggs and bacon. A small portion, so if you're a light eater, then it's a great choice. DH and DD17 ordered the open faced bacon and egg sandwich and the bread was hard as a rock. They ate the toppings only. DS15 ordered the waffles, which only had 2 eggo-sized waffles. All meals came with a small bowl of fruit, the IDs meals having much smaller portions. If you like pastries, there was a nice selection for the table. We were given 2 trays for the 5 of us. It would definitely help fill the void of the smaller breakfast plates.

We had preordered but still had to spend a little time at the kiosk confirming our order. The food arrived shortly after we got our drinks. We did not linger as you normally would because we wanted to be outside for 7DMT. I think we left 8:35-8:40. So only for that reason did it seem a little rushed. DH took his coffee with him and decided not to ride. There was a line formed by the fence just outside of BOG where we were held back until 8:43. We had time to ride 7DMT only once because when we got outside we saw the RD crowd in line for it. We then walked on to PP. I noticed the wait time for A&E was low. We also did HM, BTMRR 3x, and Splash all before 10am, which I thought was pretty good.

Overall, I would recommend the breakfast as a pleasant means of getting into the park ahead of the RD crowds. The food will fill you up because of the pastries, but overall it's nothing to rave about. Definitely not up to par with Crystal Palace food. But we did do a lot because of the early entry into MK. We got so much done in the first hour that it definitely made for a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter