Boardwalk Villas in Dec

aksmith83

Earning My Ears
We are headed Disney the week if 12/7. Booked right now at AKV (our home resort) but would love to try staying at BWV. Wondering what you think our chances of getting a studio at the 7 month window are?

Currently no studios for 7 nights. Garden view has 6 of the 7. I imagine it will only get worse as BW is very busy with DVC folks first 2 weeks of Dec.

I just bought a very small BWV contract just for this purpose. We like to go for 4 or 5 days every other year second week of December. I hope to be able to book a standard studio at exactly 11 mos. Will that be tough if we don't walk the reservation?

Thanks. What resorts would you think I might have a chance at getting a studio in at the 7 month mark?

if you are looking for a week your chances of getting any near park resort for any kind room Dec 7-14 are slim to none absenrt attempting the wait list. If looking for only two to at most possibly three consecutive nights there is some but not a real high chance for BWV pool/garden and BLT lake view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter