Boardwalk Villas decor

This is from an older thread. The picture has the new decor.

My question is are they removing the table in the studios and replacing it with a folding table with the murphy bed???

That is what I had this past weekend.

Did they put a coffee table in front of the couch? That was one thing I always missed in a BWV studio. Another example of functionality.

That table under the TV doesn't make sense, who sits that close to the TV? Looks like they duplicated what they did at VWL.

I like the wall color.
I always missed the coffee table so I call housekeeping and have one brought up to the room.

i don't like the white dresser with the dark furniture. At VWL the dresser is also dark.

I always missed the coffee table so I call housekeeping and have one brought up to the room.

i don't like the white dresser with the dark furniture. At VWL the dresser is also dark.

I was going to mention that the other night but decided I had complained enough in that post about the tables and TV. But - since you brought it up ;) - I dislike it too.

Has anyone slept in either the Murphy bed or the new sofa bed? Going in the spring and will be sharing the room with my 5 year old niece and my mom (we're both about 5'2", but she weighs less than me). Wondering what sleeping arrangements will be most comfortable for all of us.

So, are we at the point now where all studios at BWV have the Murphy bed? My two sons are 15 and 12 and don't fit together on the sleeper sofa anymore! We stayed at Poly last year which was great but looking at Boardwalk for 2016... Sorry if this has been fully explained already!

So, are we at the point now where all studios at BWV have the Murphy bed? My two sons are 15 and 12 and don't fit together on the sleeper sofa anymore! We stayed at Poly last year which was great but looking at Boardwalk for 2016... Sorry if this has been fully explained already!

The refurb is not complete yet so no, not all have the Muphy bed yet. However it's supposed to be done by the end of the year.

The refurb is not complete yet so no, not all have the Muphy bed yet. However it's supposed to be done by the end of the year.

Okay thanks! So for an April 2016 stay, it would be likely that Murphy beds would be available in all studios... Good to know!

We stayed in a standard studio for princess half marathon weekend. Fifth floor room. It was refurbished. That entire wing was refurbished. We were in room 5073. There is hardwood/laminate in the entryway and kitchenette area...
....I tried to look for that room number on touringplans. Obviously, it's on the fifth floor, but whereabouts is it located?

We had a 2BR in April and had 4 teenage boys, 16, 15, 15 and 14 (2 are high school football players). Rather than share beds, they rotated through the queen bed, foldout couch, Murphy bed and the foldout in the living room of the 1BR. (This was their idea). No one complained, and they slept whenever they could, being teenagers of course!

Not sure but think that room # 5073 is just off the elevators to the right, maybe couple doors down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!