Boardwalk - Places to Eat??

Winnie Pooh Fan

Mouseketeer
All I remember about the Boardwalk area in the way of places to eat was Beaches & Cream.

Are there any other choices and if so what are the best or is there any to stay away from??

Beaches and Cream is at the Beach Club.

There are lots of restaurants and places to eat at the Boardwalk, though. In fact, two of our all time favorite places at WDW are there - Spoodles and Flying Fish.

Sit Down Places -
Spoodles
Flying Fish
Big River Grill and Brewing Co.
ESPN Sports Club

Counter Service -
Spoodles Pizza Window
Leaping Libations Pool Bar
Boardwalk Bakery
and several walk-up booths on the Boardwalk with hotdogs, etc.

Check out this link for some Boardwalk menus -

Boardwalk Menus

You are also a quick walk or boat ride from the restaurants at the Swan and Dolphin and Yacht and Beach Club, as well as Epcot and MGM.

TONS of dining options at the Boardwalk. As I said earlier, Spoodles and Flying Fish are excellent!!

The Boardwalk area is a great place..because you are just minutes away from the restaurants at all the resorts..including swan/dolphin.

Give Fresh a try at the Dolphin for breakfast, or Spoodle's right there at the Boardwalk.

At Beach Club, there's Cape May. At the Swan/Dolphin there's Fresh, BlueZoo, Shula's Steak House, Palio Italian, and a Japanese place. For counter service type food, there's Tubbi's and the Dolphin Fountain, which has good burgers and ice cream. On the Boardwalk, I like Spoodles and Flying Fish.

There are so many dining options in the Boardwalk area. DH and DS love the wings at ESPN, Spoodles is also a great place for something a little different. Flying Fish has terrific seafood but can be a little pricey. We had appitizers and DH tried the beer sampler at Big River and it was fun. We love the Cape May Clam Bake at Beach Club. There is something for every one even non seafood lovers, and lots of desserts and salads, etc. It's a good value for your money. For ice cream treats you can't beat Beaches and Cream and they also have very good veggie burgers and the best chicken noodle soup that I've ever tried.

Every trip we have either lunch or dinner at the Big River Brewery. They have great burgers and micro brews and my personal favorite is their meatloaf. Enjoy! ::MickeyMo

From ALLEARSNET.COM

-BEACH CLUB
Beaches and Cream
Beaches and and Cream "To Go"
Cape May Cafe - Character Breakfast
Cape May Cafe - Clam Bake Dinner Buffet
Hurricane Hanna's Grill
Martha's Vineyard Lounge
Riptide Lounge Breakfast

-BOARD WALK
Big River Grille & Brewing Works- Lunch
Big River Grille & Brewing Works - Dinner
Big River Grille & Brewing Works - Kids'
Boardwalk Bakery
Boardwalk Joe's (Coffee and Snacks)(Open Seasonally)
Boardwalk to Go - Kiosk
ESPN Club
ESPN Club Child's Menu
Flying Fish
Flying Fish - Child's Menu
Seashore Sweets' - Boardwalk
Spoodles - Breakfast
Spoodles - Child's Breakfast Menu
Spoodles - Dinner
Spoodles - Child's Dinner Menu
Spoodles Pizza Window - on the Boardwalk

-DOLPHIN
Cabana Bar and Grill
Fresh - Breakfast
Fresh - Lunch
Dolphin Fountain
Shula's Steak House
Todd English's bluezoo
Tubbi's Buffeteria

-SWAN
Splash Grill & Deli
Garden Grove Cafe- Weekday Breakfast Buffet
Garden Grove Cafe - Sunday Character Breakfast Buffet
Garden Grove Cafe - Lunch
Garden Grove Cafe - Children, Breakfast/Lunch
Gulliver's at the Garden Grove
Kimonos Sushi Bar
Palio - Dinner
Palio -Child's Menu

-YACHT CLUB
Crew's Cup Lounge - Lunch and Snacks
Yacht Club Galley - Breakfast
Yacht Club Galley - Lunch
Yacht Club Galley - Kids' Lunch/Dinner
Yacht Club Galley - Dinner
Yachtsman Steakhouse - Dinner
Yachtsman Steakhouse - Child's Menu
Yacht & Beach In-Room Dining

For us, walking over to the Beach Club (5 minutes) is an absolute must - it's my favorite restaurant in the whole of WDW. Already booked a ps for upcoming trip - thinking of booking a second and trying the charcter breakfast as well.

There is not a trip when we do not plan on at least one meal at Spoodle's. It is great!

We also enjoy getting a hot dog from the cart, finding a bench and watching the people. It is a fun way to relax after a long day at the park.

Spoodles on the Boardwalk is one of our favorite places to eat at in WDW.

We also fell in love with Fresh in the Dolphin resort for breakfast last December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter