Blue Friday 2017

There are always ticket deals to seaworld. Many are just as good or the same.

They did the same last year as well.
Thank you. I get the news alerts hoping for something will be offered later to help our budget out.

We are going to SeaWorld the day after Thanksgiving. We already have our tickets but were thinking of doing Quick Queue Unlimited. Anyone know if we waited until Thanksgiving Day to take advantage of the Buy One get One Free whether that is cutting it too close to use the very next day? Thanks!

You should be ok, last year the deals went 'online' a day early a we were able to get the dining BOGO the day before we arrived. (day before turkey day)

You should be ok, last year the deals went 'online' a day early a we were able to get the dining BOGO the day before we arrived. (day before turkey day)

Thanks - we still may not risk it since the Quick Que passes appear to be sold on a per day basis (i.e. we have to specify what day the Quick Que pass will be used for at the time of purchase) rather than dining that can be used up to a year. We fear that if we wait until the 23rd to try and purchase the Quick Que for the 24th (which will be a very busy park day by all accounts) that it may be "sold out". Thanks again!

Thanks - we still may not risk it since the Quick Que passes appear to be sold on a per day basis (i.e. we have to specify what day the Quick Que pass will be used for at the time of purchase) rather than dining that can be used up to a year. We fear that if we wait until the 23rd to try and purchase the Quick Que for the 24th (which will be a very busy park day by all accounts) that it may be "sold out". Thanks again!
The website says BOGO dining must be used by 3/15. Has your experience been different?

The website says BOGO dining must be used by 3/15. Has your experience been different?

Sorry, I don't know the particulars about dining and probably misspoke with the "up to a year remark" in my quest for info re the Blue Friday Quick Que offer. We already had tickets with all day dine and those are good for a year which is different from the Blue Friday deals. Sorry for the confusion.

From what I have seen the expiration dates on the Blue Friday deals have always been strict - there may be some extreme circumstances where they allow an extension but I would not count on it. YMMV

On a similar note (cost savings) I noticed the Super Grover pass is at 20% off right now. Good for the rest of 2017 and 2018. $186.40 each. Does anyone know if they get cheaper? I seem to recall 20% off was what I use to by them for in the past.

Wonder if the AP deal will include the +3 months. If so, it works out cheaper than buying 2 regular APs. Was buying them anyways since we will be there the first part of December then again in January and March- so will have to see the terms and conditions when the site goes live.

I am not convinced quick queue is ever worth it. We have gone on very busy days and the ride lines are still very reasonable. Days with christmas shows the majority will be going from show to show to show with no time to ride from 4 o clock on.

Thanks. Sounds like the rides must stay open at night during the Christmas shows then? What about the exhibits and aquariums? Thanks!

The Blue Friday lists it as "Save up to $110 when you buy a Discovery Cove Gift Admission Package."

From the DC site:
The Discovery Cove Gift Admission Package gives you the flexibility to purchase a Dolphin Swim or Day Resort, and your gift recipient can choose their own reservation date. Plus, each package includes admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica for 14 days surrounding their selected date.

Reservations must be used within one year from date of purchase.

It then goes on to list 4 gift admission options: with/without dolphin swim and "no blackout dates" vs. "includes blackout dates".

Blackout dates are listed in the details as:
  • 2017 Blockout Dates Include: April 1st through April 12th and June 12th through August 26th.
Update:
2018 blackout dates for the DC Gift Admission with Blackouts Dates are now listed the DC website.

Update:
2018 blackout dates for the DC Gift Admission with Blackouts Dates are now listed the DC website.

• 2018 Blockout Dates Include: March 30th through April 11th and June 11th through August 25th

We decided last minute to go to SeaWorld for a day. I’m so excited because they have the best Christmas celebration (I thought it was better than Disney’s). Our 13 month old is obsessed with Elmo so I decided to look and see the cost since the first full day we are at Disney we really don’t have much going on and I have a free Uber ride for signing up. Well, I just saw that they are having a “blue Friday” which is a buy one get one free ticket deal on thanksgiving. So I’m going to purchase them Thursday. Can’t wait!

• 2018 Blockout Dates Include: March 30th through April 11th and June 11th through August 25th
Thanks for this. Do we yet know how much the blue friday price will be? I know it says " up to 110.00 off" but what does that mean exactly? How do I know how much

Those black out dates for DC are from the gift admissions you can buy on their website normally. Those are not stated specifically anywhere on the site for Blue Friday deals. I'll wait until noon when the deals go live before I jump to conclusions. As I said before, I did this last year and there were no black out dates. I used the admissions for dates that would have fallen within the 2017 black out dates that were listed on DC site.

I am a subscriber, but have not received any access to the blue Friday sale. Any ideas?

I checked at 6am and it said 6 more hours then checked at 10:30 and it said about 1 1/2 hours. I went on at exactly 12pm and it says sorry I missed the blue friday deal. Was it until 12? It said "almost here" so I couldn't have misread my email!! I am freaking out and now I am waiting for a call back because there is a 50 minute wait. Please tell me theres a glitch

I signed up for email notification but not able to click thru on the one i received.

Can others see the deals & purchase?

If so, a link would be appreciated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!