Blizzard Beach Rumors?

BigHero7

Earning My Ears
I saw some airel shots taken of Blizzard Beach on Twitter. There seems to be a lot of construction going on. Has there been any rumors of new rides or the run off rapids rides getting fixed?

My family has AP for the water parks. I can't wait to go back to BB to see what they will have completed by Jan!

We went for 1 day to Blizzard Beach back in July.

Worst.Park.Ever. We asked for our locker deposit and mug refill money back (ticket was part of the park hoppers)

Just about every ride was shut down due to water pressure issues. We rode the chair lifts up to the top. But that's about all we were able to do. We waited in line for one of the tube rides for 45 minutes only to have them turn us back within 10 people from the ride start.

Worst.Park.Ever. We asked for our locker deposit and mug refill money back (ticket was part of the park hoppers)

Just about every ride was shut down due to water pressure issues. We rode the chair lifts up to the top. But that's about all we were able to do. We waited in line for one of the tube rides for 45 minutes only to have them turn us back within 10 people from the ride start.

I wouldn’t say it’s the worst park ever, maybe you just had a bad experience. Now I’m not trying to overrule you here, but when we went everyone had a blast.

You do realize that your experience was the exception, not the rule, right? Worst experience ever would be accurate, but worst park ever?

For littles Blizzard Beach is way better in my opinion. My 8 yo loves the ski patrol training area with the ropes and zip line. My 3 yo loves her area tykes piek. We've been 10 times in 2017 never went a day when there were pump issues. My family likes the lazy river best. BB always seems less crowed more laid back imo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!