Birthday Buttons

squeezle

Mickey Fan From Birth
Do they have Birthday Buttons at Aulani? (Now, figuring how to wear that with my swimsuit will be another trick altogether :rotfl:) And aside from the obvious perk of being in Hawaii at Aulani on my birthday (!!!!!!!), are there any special experiences I should be on the lookout for? I would love to hear about your experiences.

Do they have Birthday Buttons at Aulani? (Now, figuring how to wear that with my swimsuit will be another trick altogether :rotfl:) And aside from the obvious perk of being in Hawaii at Aulani on my birthday (!!!!!!!), are there any special experiences I should be on the lookout for? I would love to hear about your experiences.
We are here now and are celebrating my husband's birthday and my daughter's HS graduation! YES they have buttons at concierge and they left my husband a happy birthday message in the room when we arrived. Just make them notate what you are celebrating on your reservation. The resort is so beautiful!

Yes and they even have a birthday card! Last year I visited each Disney park for my 35th birthday and together with the button they gave me a card

We are here now and are celebrating my husband's birthday and my daughter's HS graduation! YES they have buttons at concierge and they left my husband a happy birthday message in the room when we arrived. Just make them notate what you are celebrating on your reservation. The resort is so beautiful!

Yes and they even have a birthday card! Last year I visited each Disney park for my 35th birthday and together with the button they gave me a card

Yay!!! Now I'm really getting excited!:jumping1:

That's cool they have the actual buttons in Aulani!

When we went to Blizzard Beach this January, the CM gave us a free voucher for our DD to have a Birthday Button tattoo put on, rather than try to deal with the button at a waterpark all day. :) Yay pixie dust! Maybe they also have the tattoos at Aulani?

That's cool they have the actual buttons in Aulani!

When we went to Blizzard Beach this January, the CM gave us a free voucher for our DD to have a Birthday Button tattoo put on, rather than try to deal with the button at a waterpark all day. :) Yay pixie dust! Maybe they also have the tattoos at Aulani?

I love it!!! But I have a lot of in actual tattoos, good thing I'll be in a bathing suit.... move visible blank skin :rotfl2:

I totally forgot that...they gave us an anniversary card too! I won't spoil what it looked like, but it's very cute!!

We'll be going to Aulani for our honeymoon, are there also "Happily ever after" and/or "I'm celebrating" buttons?

They give you their anniversary button and write Honeymoon on it.
No card for us. No other special surprises or treatment. Not that we cared or expected anything but I've read in the parks they do.
They did change my last name on my key card though which was the first time I had seen it in writing!

I got a free cupcake at the character breakfast without telling a restaurant cm about my bday trip. But Dale spent quite some time with me and he asked me if it was my first time there so I explained yes and about my bday tour. Guess Dale told his greeter who notified the server cause they brought out the cupcake and sang.

I got a free cupcake at the character breakfast without telling a restaurant cm about my bday trip. But Dale spent quite some time with me and he asked me if it was my first time there so I explained yes and about my bday tour. Guess Dale told his greeter who notified the server cause they brought out the cupcake and sang.

What a thoughtful chipmunk!!!!

Yup ;-)
Mn, MK, Chip, Dale, Puto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Duffy, Shelliemay and Stitch.
I must say it was very inconsistent... One day they only had 3 characters out the next day 9... I was very disappointed that in the week I was there Chipmunks were only out ONCE for regular meets, and once they replaced Goofy at breakfast.. but they didn't attend their own misschief makers dinner at all that week.
I've been told ShellieMay only greets once every 1.5-2 weeks and Daisy and Duffy are quite rare as well. Daisy was out once, Duffy twice.
The regulars were Minnie, Mickey, Stitch and Goofy.

Going way off topic here ;) But which characters can I expect in Aulani? And why were they great?
:)

There is a charcter line you can call to find out who will be where and when.
We found the characters to be awesome as well. Chip proposed to my daughter by getting down on one knee and asking her by holding out a plumeria flower. Everyone in line started chanting "say yes, say yes" so when she did Chip started dancing around and everyone was cheering. It was so cute, they did all kind of different in depth interactions like that.

My DS is turning 21 while we are there but he doesn't want me to tell anyone. :( He is such a party pooper. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter