Birthday at Rose and Crown

StaceyA

<font color=006600>Disney fanatic!<br><font color=
Hi there,
Just wondering if anyone can tell me what they do for Birthdays at WDW restaurants, Rose and Crown in particular.

Do you have to remind them of a b-day when checking in, or does just having it on the PS work?

Also, anyone think there is a greater chance of getting on the patio for Illuminations (with a 7:30 PS) if you are celebrating?

Thanks for any input!

Stacey,

I would recommend stopping by the Rose & Crown podium during the day. At night, it can get a bit crazy :crazy: . I'm sure they'll be able to let you know if they have a special birthday cake that you can order. I imagine that they'd be like any other restaurant and have them available to purchase as your dessert. You can also mention your request for a patio table to celebrate this special event. They obviously can't guarantee it, but I think it's better to get the request in ahead of time. If you wait until your ps, then literally everyone standing in line will be asking to sit outside.

Tammi

Originally posted by TammiMcMan
Stacey,

I would recommend stopping by the Rose & Crown podium during the day. At night, it can get a bit crazy :crazy: . I'm sure they'll be able to let you know if they have a special birthday cake that you can order. I imagine that they'd be like any other restaurant and have them available to purchase as your dessert. You can also mention your request for a patio table to celebrate this special event. They obviously can't guarantee it, but I think it's better to get the request in ahead of time. If you wait until your ps, then literally everyone standing in line will be asking to sit outside.

Tammi

Thanks Tammi!
We will stop by earlier to see what we can do.

;)

We celebrated my mom's birthday there a while back. They brought a complimentary dessert to the table for her with happy birthday written around the plate in a gel.
The rest of us ordered our own dessert. I had mentioned that we would be celebrating my mom's birthday months earlier when I made the P.S. for Rose and Crown. The CM noted it in the ressie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter