BIRTHDAY AT DISNEY WORLD

Pamela Fletcher

pfletche002
THIS YEAR WE ARE BRINGING OUR SON TO DISNEY WORLD FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ABOUT IT? ANY SPECIAL THINGS THAT I CAN DO FOR HIM AT DISNEY WORLD WHILE WE ARE THERE? THANKS :)

Make sure he receives a button stating that it's his birthday (we received ours at check in). CM are really good about wishing happy birthday and sometimes a restaurant will give a free dessert.

If you choose to do a character meal your server will give him a birthday card signed by the characters. Make sure to have it noted in your reservation that you are celebrating his birthday. I hope he has a great birthday trip! :)

THIS YEAR WE ARE BRINGING OUR SON TO DISNEY WORLD FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ABOUT IT? ANY SPECIAL THINGS THAT I CAN DO FOR HIM AT DISNEY WORLD WHILE WE ARE THERE? THANKS :)

Disney doesn't seem to do as much for birthdays as they used to do, but lots of times will bring the b'day person a cupcake with candle - still have buttons you can ask for. You can order a special cake, otherwise can't think of much.

Just a friendly reminder! See you are new to the boards, but typing in caps is like 'shouting', so maybe you will want to type in lower case in future! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter