Big Thunder Mountain Railroad vs Slinky Dog Dash

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Mouseketeer
Best roller coaster in Walt Disney World? | WDWMAGIC - Unofficial Walt  Disney World discussion forums

MagicBreaks on Twitter: 🏰FREE Disney Dining at Walt Disney World Resort  in Florida🏰 Guests can dine for free in 2020 with MagicBreaks from £1339  per person!* PLUS, book by 22nd October to

Don't see how I could ever pick anything but Big Thunder... my first ever roller coaster and the one that inspired me to become a roller coaster lover! ❤️

i'm interested to see this poll and the answers because I do not understand the mad rush. We have not ridden it yet and have to make decisions for our Genie+ picks and the girls love Tower and R&R. Will need to give up one. Do you like it better then R&R?

My 11 year old nephew took SDD and loved it! Then he took BTM and ranked it above SDD. Then he was convinced to go on RnRC and ranked that on par with or perhaps slightly above BTM. So his list is RnRC > BTM > SDD.

I can't decide on my preference though, I like them all for different reasons!

SDD was a one and done for DW and me (65 yo). The up and down portion really upset our delicate insides. It was fun, but no need to stand in line again for that experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter