Big River Grill & Brewing

ammmk6

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done Big River? Thoughts? The menu looks decent, but I never hear much about it. Any feedback is MUCH appreciated.

it's ok. We don't care for their food and their beer is just okay. But if we are at the boardwalk it's super easy to walk and get a seat there. Some people love it and go there every time. :) I just prefer other dinner spots.

We have eaten at Big River Grille on a couple of occasions. Once was on arrival night when we got in very late and Big River Grille was one of the only places open nearby. Another was on departure day when we had a short window of time to eat. The food is decent--standard bar fare--but is nothing to write home about. Eating outside was nice while enjoying their beer flight, but be forewarned that if you sit inside, you will likely be hit with the smell of the bar and the brewery.

We eat here often because it’s one of the few places you can’t make a reservation. We like the burgers, chicken sandwich, Alfredo pasta, and salads. It’s just slightly more than the QS, which makes it worth it to us.

We ate there twice a few weeks ago, usually no wait, good beer and decent food, We all liked it.
It is definitely better than the food at ESPN. Burgers were very good as was the cobb salad.

I stopped by a few weeks ago to get something to go and went to the bar to order. As soon as he found out I just wanted to place to-go order, the bartender ignored me. After a few minutes I left.

We've tried the nachos, burgers, chicken sandwich,& the MahiMahi fish sandwich. All were very good.
It's bar food and cold drinks. It's great for lunch.

Ah...we love the mashed taters and meatloaf......we stay at BWV 2 x a year so the food is okay/good....everyone is always very nice there...and no reservations...

We ate there about 2 weeks ago while staying at BWV. It was pretty good. Typical bar/grille type food. I would definitely eat there again.

We ate there once in 2014 and it was a really nice meal. British pub grub and a decent drink.
We all had burgers or steak so nothing fancy but all well cooked.

We have eaten there several times. It is nice to sit outside on the Boardwalk in the evening. The entree salads are very good and I always enjoy the beer flight.

We ate there about 3 weeks ago twice. Once I had the burger and the next time I had the chicken mac and cheese. I thought both were good. We had no complaints. The people working there were also very nice and pleasant too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!