Big Delima?

T

tracycd

Hi everyone,

OK, here's the situation. We have reservations for the Best Western LBV.
We got a great rate per night for April 14-25 =$709.00+tax(dreams unlimited)

We need to add an extra day to our reservations because we have decided to leave a day
earlier than originally planned. The rates for BWLBV have doubled.So I have been looking for
a hotel for the 13th of April.

I found the Quality suites Universal has rooms available for the entire length of our stay
13th-25th for $73.00 per night.$876.00+tax.

Should we go for the SUITE hotel for more room and comfort?(for more$$) or should we keep our
reservations for Downtown Disney? We will have our own van so transportation is not
a problem.
I would love to have seperate livingroom and bedroom areas. BUT I would also like to
stay in Downtown Disney.

What should I do?:confused:

Personally, I love suite hotels and that is what I would go with. My kids are getting bigger and a small hotel room is just so small after a couple of days.

I think if you visit Mousesavers.com it may help you make your decision. Best Western LBV is the only hotel they DONT recommend. That tells you seomething!!! I have never have been to that particular hotel, so I dont know personally. Just thought i would let you know about this website..........may help you alot.
Well... have fun on your trip : )
I have 7 days til I'll be in Florida! I can't wait....woooooooohoooooooooo

Karin could you tell me how your stay was at Hotel Royal? i seen there website and looked like a wonderful hotel. I tried to get ressie there but all booked for my date : ( I keep checking though just in case someone cancels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter