Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/Pirates League, benefit for onsite guests?

sbd78

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there is an early booking advantage for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/Pirates League for onsite guests? Like ADRs can be made at 180+10 for onsite guests, does that stand for BBB and PL as well? Or is it at 180 exactly, same as the general public? TIA!

Does anyone know if there is an early booking advantage for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/Pirates League for onsite guests? Like ADRs can be made at 180+10 for onsite guests, does that stand for BBB and PL as well? Or is it at 180 exactly, same as the general public? TIA!

180 days regardless of onsite/offsite.

I booked at 180+10 yesterday so I am not sure that’s accurate. We have a resort package. She looked I️t up and booked us for 180+10

I thought it was 180+10, when I called the first time the CM told me it was only 180. Couldn't get a good time so I passed.

Thought about it a bit, and I checked here; they told me it was 180+10, I called in and got a different CM who happily (without me even asking) booked me for 180+6 at the time of my call.

So - 180+10. And push if they tell you otherwise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter