Best way to get from TDL to cruise terminal?

vek239

Mouseketeer
We're taking a cruise from Tokyo next year and are going a few days early to see TDL- yay! We plan to take the limousine bus transfer from Narita to our Disney hotel. After a few days there, we'll need to get from TDL to the Yokohama cruise terminal and so far it looks like we'll take the limousine bus back to Narita, then transfer to another bus to the ship.

Is this the best option as far as cost goes, with limited confusion? Does anyone have other suggestions?

Did you pre-pay for the transfers from Narita to Yokohama? Because otherwise it seems like you're traveling an hour+ in the wrong direction to try to reach your destination. It is definitely not the cheapest option otherwise or the fastest. TDL is much closer to Yokohama than Narita.

So depending on how many days you are doing in TDL, I would takyuubin my main big suitcases (2000 yen per bag) to Yokohama Osanbashi Pier and my ship, I would imagine this must be possible since I can't imagine Japanese people wouldn't do so. I would so this at Narita to make sure if there is a 48-36 hour restriction your bags are definitely at the terminal on time. I would then take a small carry on wheelie and take the bus or train to TDL depending on where I am staying.

When I am done at TDL You take the Keiyo line back to Tokyo Station and from there take the train to Yokohama Station where it seems like there are good and easy transfers to the port. The train trips should be under 1400 yen a person.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3208.html

We've looked at the train and that's our back-up option. Correction: although we land at Narita, then go to TDL, our plan is to take the bus from TDL to Haneda, transfer to another bus to the port there. So far this seems like the best option for us. We haven't pre-paid anything yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!