Best way to get from Cabana Bay to Disney Springs for the day?

MouseCrazy96

Earning My Ears
Hi! My family of 7 will be staying at CBBR for a week in September. We are flying and using Tony Hinds for transport to and from the airport, so we will not have a car. I am now thinking of visiting Disney Springs for the day and wondering what our options might be.

1) Any options for a group of 7 people?
2) about how much would transport cost? (Just looking for a rough estimate. I have no sense of how far CBBR is from Disney Springs)

I'm starting to wonder if it would make more sense financially to rent a car for the week and forego using Tony Hinds this trip. I dont think we would use the car other than for Disney Springs and the airport....and having to pay to park the car for the week seems silly. Ahh, feeling a little overwhelmed. Any advice or info would greatly appreciated! Happy Wednesday!!

Never used Uber....would that be $20 per person or for all 7 of us?
$20 for the trip, including everyone who can fit into the vehicle.

Update:
Just checked Uber site. Uber XL can accommodate up to 6 passengers. Uber X can accommodate up to 4 passengers. Make sure to request a car seat if you have little travellers. You would need to book two for 7 people with luggage.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!