• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best times for dinner?

stepdisney

Jambo Wildbunch Gang
What ADR times do you consider "prime" for dinner ADR's and why? Which times go first? Just curious.

Usually "prime" dinner is around 6-7PM. Many people are used to eating at about that time so those are the preferred time slots. However at Disney, it may be extended from 5PM - 8PMish.

I usually try to make either early or late CSR's - especially for those prime locations like Le Cellier.

For us prime times for dinner is when the restaurant opens... I think most of the signature restaurants open at 5:30 so that's when we try to book our meals thinking there will be no wait.

For places like Narcoosees or California Grill, I think a lot of people will try to book around the time of fireworks.

When booking on line, it seemed as though the 6:30 - 7:30's were very hard to get. We may have to change our week and I tried to get the week before and 'Ohanna has nothing except 8:50 on one night!!!! Just wondering which times would go first. Seems like 5:00s are easier than 6:30's. Am I right? :confused3

Prime time for us is early, around 5-5:30. We have found that the earlier the ADR the less likely the chance that there will be a long wait. When traveling with (my) children this is very important! For us a well fed family = a happy family. We are very thankful that these times are easier to get.

I think the earlier times are better especially if you have kids. Plus you dont have to wait or wait too long to be seated as compared to going later and possibly have to wait for people to get done with their dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter