best souvenir at legoland???

cchavez

Earning My Ears
The kids are going to get more mini figures and a legoland drivers license. I really don't want them to get any lego sets since I don't want to carry them back on the flight home....anything small and unique to legoland? Thanks!

Maybe the squashed pennies?

I thought the beach towels were cute, but other than the "Legoland" title on them they weren't lego themed.

We did the smashed pennies this trip--there are machines all over the park, we didn't even come close to getting them all. We also got minifig keychains and my son got a sweatshirt because he was freezing and didn't come prepared :)

I like the keychains, they are lego and small... My son has a few and always seems to find a place to hang them.
If you buy a kids meal you can upgrade to a plastic cup that is pretty nice to use when he gets home and you can also get it refilled while in the park.

Minifigs on lego magnets. They come in sets of 3 for $14.99. Figures to play with that come off the magnets. The magnets are set into basic legos, so you can stick the figures back on, or stick other legos to them, or stick other figures on.

And the pick-a-brick store in Funtown in the back. You never know what you'll see. (Also where the better make-your-own-minifig selection is.)

And pick up the $2.49 brick remover. The green wedge-shaped thing that's usually around the cash registers. Not unique or special, but hard to find in regular stores.

The smashed pennies were definitely cool for our kids to collect. Especially if they have the collectors book to hold em all. Other than that, nothing seems to stand out in my mind.

We went to Legoland in October this year. I got my boys (ages 5 and 7) some seasonal mini LEGO sets: pumpkin, turkey, and Santa. I also got a LEGO T-shirt. The shirt had LEGO bricks and said "Stack 'Em Up!"

If they have a use for key chains, they could have their name engraved on it. That was a big hit this Christmas with my DS (7) and little brother !(28!). It only takes 5-10 minutes, and looks great. There are also Lego men on key chains. They could hang them on their backpacks.

Also, if you didn't want to do the build a man, there are small bags that contain the parts go make a mystery figure. That might be fun, and it's a small package!

Pressed pennies!!! I didn't know you could do that there. DD just started her collection this year at DL. Thanks so much for the tip!

And the pick-a-brick store in Funtown in the back. You never know what you'll see. (Also where the better make-your-own-minifig selection is.)

And pick up the $2.49 brick remover. The green wedge-shaped thing that's usually around the cash registers. Not unique or special, but hard to find in regular stores.

I would go with these because they will get used. Also if you get a lego set, you can toss the box and put the interior bags, put holes in themfirst , in your luggage, much easier.

old thread, but the cups are very durable--nearly daily use, run through the dishwasher, & still going strong nearly 1 yr later.
We've gotten free Legoland stamped bricks (big Duplo size) after the factory tour 2 yrs running--don't know if this is still going on. They're cute, free, & useful (as much as a handful of bricks can be :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter