Best snack at DS

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Besides Ghiardelli's, what are some good sweet snacks at Disney Springs? I haven't been there since they added the bakeries and I've never gotten anything at Goofy's Candy shop. Anything especially good at one of those places? Or somewhere else? Leaving out Ghiardelli's only because I've had several sundaes there, and although I love it, I decided to do something different next time.

Gee, so Ghirardelli's is it? Nothing yummy at any bakery or at Goofy's?

We love Goofy's. We always do the "make your own". I love the apples, one child loves the pretzel rods and one kid loves the chocolate dipped marshmallows. The apples are not on the DDP. Always ask if not sure.

I’m planning on trying Amorette’s, but I don’t think it’s on the dining plan. I found the stuff at Goofys to not be much different than the stuff at the parks. The cheesecake at Wolfgang Puck is pretty delicious though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter