Best seats to see Angels baseball game?

~ButterflyKisses~

Mouseketeer
We are planning on going to a baseball game while we are in Anaheim in September. Can anyone tell me the best place to sit? I have had a look at the seating chart on the angels website but it is really confusing. Too many choices! We are coming from Australia and this will be our first baseball game so we really have no idea!

We just want to sit somewhere where we will have a good view of all the action and be able to take in the atmosphere!

I like to sit along the first base line because you see so much action, others prefer the third base line, or behind home late. I would for sure avoid the outfiled (although they are they cheapest and often alcohol free if that matters).
I also like to be in second tier to get a more "wide angle" view of the filed.

That's low in the upper deck and the location is close enough behind home plate that you should be able to take it all in. Be sure to take a walk around the perimeter of field level so you can see the special features under the right field pavilion.

Was at the Yanks/Angels game last Friday sat in Section 106, Row C. Great seats, but I would actually prefer to be up a little higher, maybe in the terrace section.

We like the third base line just above the field level because it is shaded during day games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter