Best Sea World Ticket option?

squirrel

DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>
Planning on returning to SW next year end of Aug and beginning of September with my other niece.

I have an AP that won't expire until I return home from this next trip. What is the best option for my niece to do at least two days at SW? Plan on hopefully doing free dining at WDW first part of trip.

September just happens to be the month of the "bring a friend for free" added benefit for annual passholders so one day will be free. See Seaworld's website under pass member benefits and rewards for more information.

I received a coupon for 50% off a one day pass when bought my annual pass. Did you get one of these?

The next cheapest would be a 2017 fun card for $99. Currently they are running a promotion for 3 additional months free.

September just happens to be the month of the "bring a friend for free" added benefit for annual passholders so one day will be free. See Seaworld's website under pass member benefits and rewards for more information.

I received a coupon for 50% off a one day pass when bought my annual pass. Did you get one of these?

The next cheapest would be a 2017 fun card for $99. Currently they are running a promotion for 3 additional months free.
I did not get a coupon for 50% off a one day pass when I bought my annual pass last year. Did they give it to you when you redeemed your pass or did you have to go somewhere special? Do they always have the monthly AP deals? I wasn't sure if it changes each year or if it is the same each year.

I did manage to get both the penguin lanyard and the Mako one since I was there in September. Was not able to get the friend for free ticket used since I didn't have anyone to use it.

The discount pass printed right after my annual pass after I scanned my email receipt at the self serve machine on the first day I got my pass. It may have been a special deal at the time I paid for my pass.

I think the annual passholder benefits might change from year to year. The 2017 calendar with all the discounts is already posted on Seaworld's website. We found these benefits a bit difficult to use in the past. I'm hoping they make it a bit easier. In the past, they made me print up a voucher to redeem for a ticket outside the gate, which is a problem if you travel without a printer. I have printed them at the customer service center at Seaworld. They have a computer that guests can use for this purpose. Make sure your pass is properly registered on their website and take your log in details with you. I have a pass for Seaworld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica. They all offer added passholder benefits. Busch Gardens offers a free guest pass during your birthday month, but Seaworld has a different birthday benefit (I think it was a B1G1 deal).

Thanks, I didn't see the 2017 AP member monthly deals on the website. I will go back and look again. I did get the SeaWorld and Aquatica AP, but my niece that I am taking next year isn't fond of water parks so I wasn't planning on going to Aquatica.

My mailed flyer from Seaworld that explains the pass member monthly rewards says that they apply to active 1 year, 2 year and Florida Platinum annual passes. Not valid for Fun Card, Florida teacher card, Preschool card, Friends and Family pass or Transferable pass. There is no mention of a supergrover pass. I'd call them.

It looks like the fun card is the way to go. I don't see any discounts on that for AP holders. I did see you can purchase up to 6 single day tickets at 50% off. We would probably do at least 3 days at SW so the fun card makes more sense.

Does anyone know if I can purchase the Fun Card at the park? If I purchase now I just print off the ticket correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!